NATA qualified candidates can seek admission into the 5 years B.Arch program in different Indian Institutes and Universities by appearing for counseling round for final admission.The candidates need to register and select the choice of seats for participating in NATA 2020 Counseling Process.This is followed by verification of the following documents:
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Mark Sheets
- NATA Scorecard
- Reservation certificate(if required by a particular Institute)
- Birth certificate(if there is an age limit criterion for the particular institute).
Candidates must note the following points.
- Candidates should have obtained a valid score in both:the qualifying exam and NATA 2020.Candidates’ total score will be assessed by taking 50%marks from 10+2 or any other equivalent examination with Mathematics as a compulsory subject and 50%marks secured in NATA 2020.
- NATA 2020 Score Card is considered valid only when candidates have secured minimum 25%marks in MCQ portion(30 out of 120)&25%marks in Drawing portion.(20 out of 80)
- NATA 2020 scorecard is valid for the academic year 2020-21.