NATA qualified candidates can seek admission into the 5 years B.Arch program in different Indian Institutes and Universities by appearing for counseling round for final admission.The candidates need to register and select the choice of seats for participating in NATA 2022 Counseling Process.This is followed by verification of the following documents:
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Mark Sheets
- NATA Score Card
- Reservation certificate(if required by a particular Institute)
- Birth certificate(if there is an age limit criterion for the particular institute).
Candidates must note the following points.
- Candidates should have obtained a valid score in NATA 2022.
- Candidates should score atleast 50% marks in +2 and Aggregate marks in Physics, chemistry, and Mathematics is also atleast 50% .
- For diploma candidates, passed in diploma examination with Mathematics as compulsary subject with atleast 50% marks in Aggregate.